What is 3D Epoxy Flooring?
3D Epoxy flooring is a type of flooring that can bring remarkable visual depth to a 2D surface. Increasingly popular in shopping centres, offices, and other places designed to impress, 3D epoxy flooring is an innovative way of standing out from the competition.
How is 3D Epoxy Flooring Installed?
Due to the finesse and accuracy required to properly install a 3D Epoxy floor, it is recommended that you hire professionals. Shirley Painters & Decorators have a vast wealth of experience laying epoxy flooring for dozens of happy clients.
The installation process involves preparation of the substrate surface to ensure there are no cracks or holes. Self-leveling epoxy flooring is then laid, followed by the 3D pattern, image or mural. Then, several layers of clear epoxy will be placed on top, the amount depending on the desired visual effect. Finally, a protective coating should be applied.
What Are the Benefits of 3D Epoxy Flooring?
There are a whole host of benefits to 3D epoxy flooring, including:
- The visual appeal. Some of the effects achievable through this type of flooring are truly awe-inspiring. A properly installed project can give any room a new lease of life, or transform existing areas into something special.
- Making a room feel larger. Some designs can have the unique effect of making floor space seem more expansive than it actually is.
- Being easy to clean. As with any type of epoxy flooring, 3D epoxy flooring is incredibly easy to clean and keep on top of.
- Remarkable strength and durability. This type of flooring is long lasting, fire-resistant and resistant to cleaning products.
What Are the Negatives of 3D Flooring?
As with most things life, there are a few drawbacks to this type of flooring:
- Without a professional it will be difficult to install.
- It takes longer to install and cure than other types of flooring.
- Due to expensive materials, it will be more expensive than some other choices.
Shirley Industrial Painters & Decorators
We’ve been proud installers of high-quality epoxy flooring for many years. If you would like to find out more about this service, give us a call today on 03333 660 408. Or fill in a quick contact form and we’ll be with you as soon as possible.
For any project, choose Shirley Industrial Painters & Decorators to be assured of quality, efficiency, and transparency.